nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Plan For Day 11

I don't like losing and my most of my £40 was lost yesterday. It's tempting to attempt to recover losses by increasing stakes. I want to see if I can make my bank last for my thirty day period without needing to top it up with new money. So, I cannot afford to increase my stake.

Egypt were kind to me earlier this year in the African Cup. They are a good team and work hard. It is possible that England will score early and overwhelm them but there is just a chance that, if they could keep a clean sheet for twenty minutes or so, that England will struggle.

My bets today are to lay England @ 1.42 and back Over 2.5 goals @ 1.91 in almost equal amounts and retaining £400 in my bank. These bets are not mutually exclusive and if one is successful it will just about cover the loss on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment