nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Day 24 - Cheltenham

Liverpool won comfortably last night and my Over 2.5 goals market was a winner. I haven't provided a statement today as too little to go on it and not worth bothering with.

Cheltenham is my favourite sporting occasion of the year. I allow myself the indulgence of gambling. I have done a small stake Heinz bet covering the first day's racing. Only 25p per unit stake for a total of £14.25 but in the unlikely event of getting six winners , I will win a Million pounds.

My selections are :

Dan Breen
Sports Line
Exmoor Ranger
Khyber Kim
Another Jewel
Amber Brook.

I have tiny stake of £4 on my first selection and will continue with small stakes until I have a winner, in which case I will cut loose and place much bigger bets.

I am more concerned about the two Champions League games tonight. Also, having pushed my way over the £500 mark, I am reluctant to risk too much now. I only have six more days left in the life of my blog and do not want to end up losing if I can avoid it.

I will trade all my selections in running. Absolutely no pre-race trading !

I think there will be goals in both Euro games tonight. Inter Milan cannot afford to sit back and defend at Chelsea as Chelsea have an away goal. I will be doing both games. Current odds for both are around about Evens.

No comments:

Post a Comment