nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Thursday 11 March 2010

Day 19 Inquest and Plan.



Yesterday was a reasonably sensible day. I did Over 2.5 goals in both Champions League games and greened immediately after the first goal was scored in each. I intended re-entering the markets at half time. In view of the urgent need of the Real Madrid team, I entered Overs in that game. Wrong choice. I allowed myself a period for goals to be scored by allowing my profit to dwindle to almost zero and then greened. My frivolous correct score failed to pay off this time. So, a small profit on the day.

Two games tonight are Lille v Liverpool, Juventus v Fulham. I can easily see Liverpool losing this one but the odds are much too high to consider laying them. I think that they will probably lose 2 - 0 ( 18 ).

I have already backed Over 2.5 goals in the Juventus game. Fulham have done very well since Christmas but I think that they will be outclassed. I am considering bookings odds in this game too ( 1.78 ) for 9 points and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment