nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Day 18 Inquest and Plan


Yesterday was very easy. Loads of goals in both Champions League ties and couldn't fail to make money. I did Over 2.5 goals in both games and traded out far too early in the Fiorentina game, but wasn't watching it and recovered my stake when I had the chance. I greened in the Arsenal game at 2 - 0 and the game "died" a little. Then, before half time Arsenal became very dominant and I thought that they would go on to score more goals. Instead of re-entering the Over 2.5 market or the Over 3.5 market, I decided that it was likely that Arsenal would score two more goals in the second half so I entered the correct score market and backed "Any Unquoted" price as this was good value. I recovered the "winnings" I had lost by greening the Over 2,5 market too soon and made me feel a little bit chuffed because, even if I say it myself, It was a clever thing to do.

No horses today as I have discovered, if I get out of my chair, that there is a place called "outside" and I have been walking Benny and Snowy there in lovely sunshine.

The Over 2.5 market in the Real Madrid Market is at a low price at 1.6. I have already put £40 on it and am very tempted to double this. Real Madrid have to score two goals to win the tie in 90 minutes. A goal by Lyons would, I think, make three or more goals a certainty.

I still don't think that Man Utd are anywhere near being a top team. Having seen AC Milan play many times this year, I am far from convinced that United will get through this tie. I had considered laying Man Utd but 1.78 is way too high. The Over 2.5 market is not generous at 1.88.

If I am right, and Utd fail to progress, it will be because Milan have won by two clear goals, 0 - 2 being the most likely score if they should achieve this. Current odds are 34. I've stuck £4 on it for an interest and if Milan score first, I'll win a couple of quid. Done this trick twice in the last couple of weeks, and it's a fun thing to do.

If I don't convince myself to put £40 on Over 2.5 in the Man Utd game, I might double up on the Real Madrid game.

No comments:

Post a Comment