nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Monday 8 March 2010

Day 16 - Inquest and Plan







I cut loose yesterday and did the over 2.5 goal markets in many games, only one of which actually had more than 2.5 goals. That game was the Everton v Hull game. It wasn't on TV and as soon as the second goal was scored I greened. Final score was something like 5 - 1 but I couldn't see it for myself and was right to trade out when I did.

Remarkably, I ended up making only a tiny loss on the day, this despite having a frivolous punt of over £15 at big odds in the Zaragoza game correct score of 0 - 3. I had hoped that Forlan, or somebody, would have scored to give Atletico the lead and, then would have greened with a profit in the order of £50.

Although I didn't make any money yesterday, I regard it as being the best day's trading I have done since I started this blog. I had no luck in the sense of having great numbers of goals scored but managed to stake a lot of money and reduce potential losses. So, effectively, bets for hardly any cost. The API was still very erratic and I had to have many attempts at closing trades on occasion which cost me some money too.

I find myself still in profit overall, albeit tiny, but I have regained my confidence. If I can make a small profit on a bad day, I am going to do bloody well on a good day !

The plan for today is simple. Back Overs at a very generous price in the Wigan v Liverpool game. I am certain that Wigan will score. The two styles of play should lead to an open game.

Trading horses has been very dangerous with the current state of the API. This did not prevent the Geek from having an amazingly rewarding day's trading on Saturday. It's nice to know that he is capable of writing software, and trade successfully without the need for bullshit and lies like so many others.

I am tempted to trade the horses myself now but will wait until Cheltenham.

No comments:

Post a Comment