nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Saturday 6 March 2010

Day 14 - Plan


The friendly soccer internationals have made a mess of this week. Fortunately, we have now returned to some sort of normality.The only danger I face today is having far too many events to trade on. It could be great day or a disastrous one. My blog is now approaching the halfway stage and I need to be more adventurous.

I see no reason why there should not be three goals in the Portsmouth v Birmingham game and I have backed just over £40 at 2.54.

I don't think that Man Utd are anywhere near being a great team and, if Rooney is unfit today, they could easily struggle at Wolves and, if they did, there might possibly be few goals.

Fulham v Tottenham is possibilty for Over 2.5 later today. Spanish and Italian televised football also looks appealing.

I played around with a couple of races yesterday to be able to experience the current conditions which are making pre-race trading a somewhat precarious activity. An updated statement is provided but this doesn't show my initial bet on Over 2.5 in the Portsmouth game.

No comments:

Post a Comment