nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Finale - Day 11


I am still annoyed over yesterday's game. Robinho is a prat. He played properly for Mark Hughes at Man City for the first few games and then stopped trying. He was half-hearted yesterday. I would have played with double stakes today if I had won yesterday so he's cost me quite a lot of money.

Anyway, my first instincts today were not to lose. I thought there was a good chance of Egypt scoring first and was content to lay England. Jumped out sensibly after Egypt scored. Couldn't watch the game in the second half but as soon as the second goal was scored I greened.

Not a bad day. Small overall loss over the last two days. I could have done something daft today in an attempt to recover but didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment