nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Thursday 18 March 2010

Day 26 Inquest and Plan




I had one winner at Cheltenham yesterday, Spirit River, but, unfortunately, because of a poor camera angle, head on, as the horses went down the hill, I closed the bet too soon. That cost me about £100 in extra winnings.

The football went according to plan and I greened early in both being happy to have profits in all events.

I will be doing my Heinz bet this afternoon, and this time, if they all win, my profit will only be £350,000.

My selections are :

China Rock
Price Erik
Tranquil Sea
Tidal Bay
Watch My Back
Shillingstone

The two Europa League games look as though they might have goals in them, particularly the Liverpool game and it is very likely that Over 2.5 markets will be the answer again.

I provide my profit/loss account and last part of my statement for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment