nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Monday 15 March 2010

Day 23 Plan for Today

This is my second post today, the earlier one dated Monday 15/3/10 was a summary of yesterday's bets.

Today's plan is to place a bet in the Over 2.5 market in the Liverpool v Portsmouth game and to to study form for Cheltenham.

I normally have all my Cheltenham bets sorted out by now and would know almost every bet I would be doing in the Festival. This year is different because I have never faced a Cheltenham meeting where there seem to be so many "good things". I am hoping that they will all come unstuck and that there will be total carnage with the bookmakers cleaning up. My reason for this is that I will be betting outsiders on almost every event.

My only certain bet is to back Imperial Commander in the Gold Cup. Denman will lead the field and "blow up". Kauto Star and Imperial Commander will be close to each other at the last fence, Kauto Star will lose all chance as he makes a mess of jumping, and Imperial Commander will win by six lengths easing up.

I may be forced to Dutch Irish outsiders in some races as none of them has come here just for the fun of it and all are dangerous.

So, Imperial Commander for the big one, and the Irish to have at least eight winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment