nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Thursday 11 March 2010

Day 19 Conclusion






I felt the need to cut loose today and increase my stakes. I felt happy that if I backed Over 2.5 goals in each of the UK televised games that I would not lose.
The first three games kicked off at the same time. I had expected Liverpool to fail to win and it was frustrating to see my Over 2.5 money go down the drain.

Sporting Lisbon lost a man early in the game and it seemed certain that Atletico Madrid would score goals. They managed to screw up for me. Fortunately Hamburg went to plan.

My original bet was to do Overs in the Juventus game and had done it earlier today. In view of my overall loss in the earlier games I decided I would double my stake on it. Two early goals were scored and I greened. I could have made another £32 if I had stayed in because Fulham scored the third. Nevertheless, having risked £ 200 and to find myself in profit. albeit small, it would have been daft to stay in and risk over £140 to win an extra £32.

A little reckless today but this is because I am running out of time now. I only have two weekends football and Cheltenham races before this blog closes so I must press on.

I have set my own personal target for my bank at the end and am either going to achieve it or blow it. I'll still try to be sensible. I have attached a profit and loss account and the last part of my statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment