nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Day 17 Inquest and Plan






Last night's Liverpool game was amusing. I thought that Wigan would not make life easy for them and did a small bet, Wigan to win 3 - 0. Greened after the first goal, very pleasant. I also backed Over 2.5 goals. I was able to recover 25% of my stake at 82 minutes and this is most unusual. It seems that the whole world was hanging on for Liverpool to score goals. I hate Liverpool and am quite happy to lose about £25 when they lose.

Since yesterday I have amused myself by trading greyhounds and horses. Very small pickings to be had from dogs , I'm afraid. Today, I traded horses for the first time in ages and did OK considering all the interruptions I had to put up with. This form of trading should be a solitary activity as it is very easy to lose large amounts of money very quickly if one is disturbed and loses concentration.

I attach a statement up to the end of the Liverpool game last night and a trading profit/loss account for today's latest bets.

Tonight I have had a smallish punt on Over 2.5 in the Fiorentina v Bayern Munich game. Both European ties tonight are complicated by virtue of away goals having been scored in the first legs. So, I'll decide nearer kickoff if I am going to back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment