nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Sunday 7 March 2010

Day 15 - Inquest and Plan


I backed Over 2.5 goals in the Arsenal V Burnley game yesterday. Goalless at halftime, I layed Under 1.5 goals and was able to escape from the game with an overall profit of around £5. These bets are not shown on published statement.

I punted £4 on Air Force One. He fell.

I ignored my own advice regarding the Man Utd game and did Over 2.5 goals. This was a real mess. Likewise, similar tactics in the Fulham game resulted in a loss there. With a complete lack of discipline I stuck £40 on the Roma V Milan game, despite many chances, no goals.

Thee games with only one goal was always going to lose a lot of money. It was made even worse as the API was erratic and I couldn't trade out when I wanted to.

I resisted the temptation to place large bets on the Real Madrid and Barcelona games in an attempt to recover my losses and finished the day still in profit overall, since the blog was started, but with a much depleted bank.

Today I will maintain my £40 stakes and have done Overs in the Aston Villa game. More as the day progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment