nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Monday 15 March 2010

Day 22 Inquest






Traded in Over 2.5 goal markets as usual. The Barcelona game was one which always seemed to have goals in it and I stayed in to the death. I also chased it by backing it during the match as well. With the opposition down to ten men anything was possible and the best player in world football, Lionel Messi, scored three brilliant goals.

For those thinking that my entry for profit/loss in the Real Madrid game is a little strange, I allowed my profit from the first goal to run down in the hope of a second and greened to recover my stake. So, a bet for nothing. Final score was well over three goals but I'd been watching football for eight hours and needed to check out.

At last, for a moment at least, my account balance has passed the £500 mark. I cannot begin to tell you how pressurised I feel by trying to trade so publicly. There have been many times when my gut feeling was to do a bet but I didn't because I didn't want to make a fool of myself here. To that extent the blog has cost me money. On the other hand, my frivolous bets have been far fewer and cost me only about £2o in all. So, on balance, my discipline has improved.

I attach my overall p/l account for yesterday and the last few entries on my statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment