nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Day25 - Inquest and Plan



My selections for Cheltenham ran reasonably well. Exmoor Ranger fell and he was my nap. Amber Brook finished fourth at a big price but I didn't back him for a place. I lost about £40 on racing, and for a losing day at cheltenham, that was disciplined by my usual standards.

My biggest disappointment was the low scoring in the Chelsea v Inter Milan game. I was lucky t be able to save some of my stake.

I will be doing my daily Heinz at Cheltenham and my selections are

Petitfour
Summit Meeting
Diamond Harry
Kalahari King
Spirit River
Kudu Country

Once more, a £1,000,000 for six winners. Will back them individually and trade in running if possible.

My selection for the last race is Tavern Times.

I will almost certainly back Over 2.5 goals in tonights Barcelona V Stuttgart game.

No comments:

Post a Comment