nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Finale - Day 10


My bet on Over 2.5 goals was under attack from the layers from the kickoff. If I had jumped out after 15 minutes , I would have lost 25% of my £40 stake. The betting was irrational. I cannot understand why people can react to things that have not happened in a short period of time. Yes, feel free to respond to a goal, but, for God's sake, how can anybody respond to the non-scoring of a goal in such a robust way ?

I "chased" the bet. Immediately before half time a goal was scored and I could have closed with a loss of £5.51 by laying at 2.54. Within five minutes of the second half I couldn't get out with a loss of less than £13 as the layers bullied again. Robinho missed a kiddy's chance. I am prepared to "chase" a bet but never lose that amount staked in chasing. So, as the time approached when I was forced to jump out to save it, I did so, recovering £20. Sod's law kicked in and within ten seconds of this lay bet being matched, Robinho scored a second goal for Brazil.

I was never in profit in this game. I feel a little unlucky because Brazil ought to have scored more goals but, I'm afraid, that's the way it is sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment