nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Sunday 21 February 2010

Day 1

Ah well ! Here we go ! Up until today I have only tried to have fun with my trading and have been trading on as many as ten events every day. From now on I intend being more sensible and am going to impose a period of thirty days of misery where I must use all of my best brain to try to make money without having any fun. No more putting a couple of quid on a horse because I like its name. No more trading in the Over 2.5 goal market in every televised game. I had a reasonable day today on this my last day of freedom.

My starting bank on 22 February 2010 is going to be £ 349.30 for no other reason than that is how much I have in it now. I'll try my best to provide documentary evidence of my successes and failures but I'm not much good at screen capture software. Perhaps, at the end of my thirty day stint, I will be an expert at "snapshots" even though I may be skint.

The blog will be kept a secret for the first five days so as to give me the chance of writing something for others to read. From then on, my daily progress will be recorded faithfully as I try to instill some discipline into my trading. I will give details of all bets and my reasons for doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment