nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Friday 26 February 2010

Plan For Day 6

Wales play France in Cardiff tonight in the Six Nations Tournament. France are way odds on to win but I think that odds should be more like even money. I had considered laying France @ 1.4 but have now ruled that out and taken the easy option of backing Over 3.5 tries @2.02 for the strange amount of £ 22.54. This was the amount available at that price and I refuse to back at even money in this sort of market. There are far too many crooks setting markets for Overs and Unders, both at odds on, so as to ensure a sort of arbitrage when both of their offers are accepted.
There is little scope for trading in running in this market so this will end up as a straight gamble, probably.
I'm not prepared to gamble on either of the televised football games tonight. The German game looks particularly unappealing.
I think I'll win tonight and am going to cut loose tomorrow with some big bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment