nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Thursday 25 February 2010

Day 5 - Outcome

Ajax are playing like fairies. I had hoped that they would, at least, have tried. Totally spineless performance by them against a much more talented Juventus side. No score at half time forces me out with a loss. It woud be crazy to stay in. The second half is due to start at the time I am writing this. I will have to wait until the final whistle for the market to be settled as I can't see any chance of three goals closing it.

It's a pity since the evening started so well with my correct score in the Liverpool game. It's an amusing bet to back the underdog to win 3 - 0. If they score first, there's always decent profit.

I made a loss today but it could have been so much worse. My usual trick is to bet on more than one game on days like this and either "win big" or "get stuffed". A dangerous day has passed without too much damage. I'll post my statement later.

No comments:

Post a Comment