nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Thursday 25 February 2010

Plans For Day 5

I am not particularly keen on any of the games today. Ajax v Juventus was a good game to watch last week and I think it likely that it will be entertaining today too.
So, it's likely that my main bet will be something like £40 @ 1.92 in the Over 2.5 goals market.
I cannot see Liverpool or Fulham scoring lots of goals and think both will struggle to get a result. I have an odd £2.65 at the end of my balance, and in need of some amusement, I have placed this on the correct score of 3 - 0 ( 160 ) to the home team Unirea Urziceni. I see no reason why they should not score first and I'll make money if they do.
Just the one big bet tonight. Far too many games and most will be influenced by results in the first leg so, I believe, not as many goals flying around.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog, and I like the layout... It looks like you made it with sticky backed plastic and some washing up liquid bottles :-D

    ReplyDelete