nigelbleddfa

nigelbleddfa

Saturday 13 March 2010

Days 20 and 21





I haven't had enough time to do my blog during the last couple of days and I am trying to catch up. The profit and loss account and last page of statement are shown for these days. The highlights are :
(i) I was disturbed when trading horse pre-race yesterday afternoon. My new puppy started messing around and was pulling papers of a coffee table and then he began to pull cushions of chairs. I had layed two bets of £40. Seeing that I had to jump out quickly, I placed two more bets of £40 to close my position. After I finished sorting Snowy out, I returned to my screen to discover that the last two bets I had placed were lay bets not back bets. I now had a liability of £280 and a loss of nearly £30. I hedged out just in time before the off.
I continued trading at for the next for races I recovered about £15. Then, my wife came to show my a new jacket she had bought to go to a presentation at the Thai Embassy in London next Wednesday and I screwed up again. There will be not more pre-race trading until I can guarantee no interruptions.

(ii) I backed Over 2.5 goals in the Napoli v Fiorentina game and managed to make a loss of Over £50 at half time. I then layed £200 on the Under 1.5 market and, when a goal was scored immediately after half time, I made a profit of Over £90.

That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment